MEDICATION SYRINGE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM FOR IMPROVING PATIENT SAFETY IN THE OPERATING ROOM
EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE
$2.50/UNIT PER PATIENT PER SURGERY
SyringeSystem provides an industry standard for anesthesia providers and physicians to organize medication syringes during surgery and invasive medical procedures. Based on guidelines created by the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) in 1998 and adopted by the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) in 2005, SyringeSystem is an extremely cost effective solution to help decrease the incidence of perioperative medication errors and adverse drug events.
Patent pending. US FDA reviewed and cleared for use.
1 BOX - 40 UNITS - TRIAL ONLY
1 CASE - 200 UNITS (5 BOXES)
- Place carton into dispenser rack.
- Remove back from dispenser and unfold.
- With pocket openings facing you, hang back from wire hooks at bottom of dispenser rack
- As each unit is filled, hang a new unit in front.
- For additional space, use hooks on back of dispenser rack.
- 3 to 4 medication syringes can be placed into each appropriate medication classification pocket.
- Dispose after each use. For single patient use only.
SyringeSystem assists in the organizing of medication syringes for surgeries and medically invasive procedures. It does not replace proper provider identification and administration of medications. All syringes must be capped to help prevent the spread of infection. SyringeSystem does not replace the labeling of individual syringes. Single Use Only. Latex Free. Non-Sterile.